Arriva Bus Transport Polska Sp z o. o. (former name: Veolia Transport Polska) operates on the market of local, regional and city bus transportation from 1998.
Our first investment was acquisition of shares in company Rapid Bus, providing services of passenger urban and suburban bus transport in Warsaw agglomeration. Rapid Bus changed its name for Veolia Transport Warszawa.
Millstones of Arriva Bus Transport Polska:
- 1999 – acquisition of 40% of shares in company Rapid Bus.
- 2000 - Rapid Bus have won tender for 8 years in urban transport services in Warsaw
- 2001 – acquisition of regional transportation companies in Łańcut and Sanok, and urban transport company which won afterwards tender for management of urban transport network in Tczew (8 years, 40 buses)
- 2002 – acquisition of PKS Kędzierzyn-Koźle
- 2003 – acquisition of PKS Sędziszów Młp and Brzozów,
- 2004 – acquisition of : PKS Mielec, Toruń, Kołobrzeg, Prudnik,
- 2005 - acquisition of PKS Gorlice and PKS Bielsk Podlaski
- 2006 – acquisition of Dunn Line (former PKS in Gdynia)
- 2007 – acquisition of PKS Kętrzyn
- 2010 – we merged our 18 operations into one company, with SSC in Toruń.
- 2013 we became part of Arriva Group